Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Does Anyone Have A Map Of Berwick Plantation?

The following post is by special request from a Berwick Living blogger:

Hello. I am with the USPS in Savannah and am having trouble finding a good, updated map of 'Berwick Plantation'. I am working on the rural route that delivers to this area and because it is a rapidly growing section of Savannah, it's hard to keep current on its' deliveries.

Does anyone have, or know of, an overall map of the planned 'comunity' of Berwick Plantation? I know there are several different sections being developed there, but I need a map to see them all in relation to each other.

If possible, please send via email either a PDF file or guide me where I can go to obtain this.

Thank you so much,

Judy Caldwell
Growth Management Coordinator
2 N Fahm St
Savannah GA 31402-9334
912/235-4611 Office
912/235-4678 Fax
478/737-8522 Cell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google